- Available in one standard size
- BLADE holds 8 litre of beer
- 1 keg can tap 30 small beers or 14 pints
- Chills beer to 2C
- Keeps fresh for 30 days
- Dimensions 590H x 290W x 471D mm
- Weight 17.6 kg
- Machine and full keg have a combined weight of 26 kg
- An 8 liter keg weighs 8.4 kg
- You can put the BLADE beer tap anywhere you have an electrical outlet
- Take on a boat or take it to the campsite (220V required)
What do I need?
- BLADE Starter Packs have everything you need to enjoy freshly tapped pints straight away. They include: 1x BLADE machine, Dome and 2x 8L kegs
- BLADE: Is the machine only. This does not include BLADE Kegs
- BLADE Kegs bundle: This is just the kegs. This includes 2x BLADE Kegs, for use with the BLADE beer tap
BLADE: Draught kegs anywhere
With BLADE you get an absolutely unbeatable experience. It's professional and it's convenient. Draught premium quality beer from your home. You will view the world differently, now you know any countertop can be bar!
The Plug and play functionality means installation couldn't be simpler. In fact, anyone can install the appliance; you just need an electrical outlet. Plug in your BLADE and start tapping from any countertop.
No C02, extra cooling or external hardware required, everything you need to pour pub quality pints has been cleverly designed into BLADE. Changing kegs is easy too. Watch the video to see how!
Do you have further questions? We have comprehensive FAQs that should answer your specific query.